Acquisition of ICI Tioxide plc. (UK) by DuPont White Pigments plc. (USA)
Contact us to find out more about our experience
Chemicals & Materials
- The objective of the deal was to leverage the white pigment capabilities of both firms across the multitude of markets served worldwide.
- We assisted in identifying synergies and evaluated across all corporate functions, production locations/assets and products sold.
- Identification of the global business segments and activities that are paramount to the transaction and would be deal breakers in the deal adverse antitrust organisation evaluation.
- Development of detailed value drivers with particular emphasis towards product cross selling, and global client relationship leverage.
- Assistance in the assessment of rationalisation options for joint production facilities, spare part inventory optimization and future capital allocation requirements.
Global PMI Partners project team
See other experience like this