Developed acquisition integration competency for acquiring 150K+ person organization (client name confidential).
Contact us to find out more about our experience
- Our client was a large technology firm that was acquiring an Israeli based enterprise IT application firm to establish new services and increase competitiveness of legacy services
- Global PMI Partners developed acquisition integration competency for acquiring 150K+ person organization, deal size of $300m covering 6 different countries
- Established PMI tools and methodology, filled gaps on team to execute integration tasks starting pre-deal, and engaged acquired company to assess culture and ability to be integrated
- Challenges included new M&A integration team, divergent corporate cultures, and impact of acquisition for target staff
- Global PMI Partners team of 4 co-located in USA, Europe, and Israel developed technology tools and full M&A integration approach, and left in place repeatable M&A integration methods for future serial acquisitions
- Provided initial integration process strategy and executed initial integration tasks and management efforts, handing over to internal team members when prepared