£2.5bn merger, with the integration programme tasked with the delivery of more than £150m annual synergies within a total programme cost envelope of 1.15x mature annualised synergies
Betting & Gaming
Internet & E-Commerce
“Chris has been an excellent leader for our integration PMO. He is highly intelligent, fast paced and extremely insightful. Moreover, he has 2 particular skills that have helped our whole integration immensely. Firstly Chris has an excellent manner, being extremely calm and controlled in some very pressurised situations – his unique ability to remove tension from a situation without affecting pace, was a major factor in the team’s success. Secondly, Chris’s immense experience enabled his team to run a tight process, without becoming slaves to it – he added that real pragmatic and commercial overlay that makes the difference between a governance approach either being ignored, or depended upon…”
– Steve Clift, Integration Director & Digital Chief Operating Officer
- A Global PMI Partners Associate Partner was responsible for the delivery of all workstreams including Digital, Retail (c.3000 shops) and International divisions, and all functions including IT, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Property, Procurement, HR, Comms, Business Intelligence. In total, the delivery of over 70 major programmes and projects across 12 workstreams.
- Responsible for managing the integration governance framework including Group Executive SteerCo and InvestCo, PMO, Workstream & Divisional governance, and Project Teams.
- Leading the Integration PMO team through the strategic delivery phase to end of BAU transition phase.
- Selecting and coaching all internal and external project management resource tasked with delivering all projects within each workstream, conducting deep dives, health checks and intervening in the detail whenever required.
- Global PMI Partners took over the running of the IPMO from Deloitte to provide a long-term cost advantage to LCG
Global PMI Partners project team
See other experience like this