Financial and legal assistance and deal structure negotiation
Contact us to find out more about our experience
- Two prominent market players decide to join forces to create a group that will compete on European scale (2012)
- Covalis was a subsidiary of Boerenbond, the country largest agricultural concern. Covalis manages several slaughter houses across the country. Viangros is a meat processor – raher the end of the value chain – and produces meat preparation for supermarkets.
- The combined entity generates a € 150m revenue
- The merge will allow the new entity to cover the entire value chain and reach the critical size to compete with big European players.
- Financial and legal due diligence
- Defining the structure of the new group and value both companies
- Negotiating the final agreement and organising the share exchange
Global PMI Partners project team
See other experience like this