- Senior Executive managed international operations for a major European Telecommunications equipment supplier during 18 years
- The last 12 years working for small companies, including 2 public listed.
- Turnaround specialist
- CEO of a NY-Nasdaq listed Company and Sweden-OMX listed
- M&A , PMI, and Turnaround a number of operations worldwide
- CEO and Board of Directors, private as well as public companies
- Program / Project management
- M&A including PMI
- Start – up, financing
- Board of Directors duties and responsibilities
Industry & Sector Experience
- Turned around a NY-Nasdaq listed company including selling the company and contributed to a successful Post Merger Integration of a US and a Israeli companies
- Turned around of a major company in Mexico. The company became the stellar performer within the Group of companies
- Start up of 2 major companies in the US and Germany for a large Swedish Corporation.
- Start Up Mountain View California – Silicon Valley first Telecom Company, sold to British Telecom
- Managed large project from portfolio conception through R&D and market introduction in the US