Pier Franco Nuccio
- Pier Franco has been a Business&Risk Advisor /General Manager as Temporary Manager and Management Cosnultant since 2000 to now in the industrial sector and in the services sector (private and public).
- From 1985 to 2000 he worked as Manager for 15 years as Planning & Control Manager , Information System Manager , Sales and Marketing Manager, and Vice General Manager in two big companies in the food ( Fedital – Federconsorzi) and in insurance/banking (Winterthur – Credit Suisse) sector.
- At the start of his career , from 1980, he worked for 4 years in engineering industrial , military and ICT sectors as Engineer.
- Pier Franco graduated in engineering from the Polytechnic of Turin and held two MBAs ( Scholarship “ Natale Toffoloni” and MIP – Business School of Polytechnic of Milan.
- He has got a culture in management , dynamic, self-starter, orientated to achieve the organization goals, orientated to results, aptitude to motivate the employees and to develop their skills, capabilities and qualities, co-operation and ability to work in a team environment, consolidated experience of the hierarchy.
- He speaks fluent Italian, and has knowledge of English, French and German languages.
- Business organization, business enterprise and corporate restructuring, organization and process reengineering
- Expertise includes Pre-deal M&A process, Post-Merger Integration, Business Transformation, M&A Training.
- Definition, planning, projecting and strategy of development to increase market shares, sales, productivity and efficiency of the sales network
- Capability to formalize ideas and strategies in projects, linking continuity with the changing (change management
- Implementation of information systems in several companies and different fields
- Planning, strategic and operative control, marketing, logistic and production
- Training and education as teacher in schools and companies in economic-financial and administrative areas, organization, marketing, entrepreneurship, quality and environment (life cycle assessment)
- Project management, with experience in many sectors, more precisely in the management consulting sector, services sectors (insurance, banking, financial, public utilities, hi-fi, properties), agribusiness sector ( dairy products, pasta and pizza, wine, oil), ICT sector, industrial sector (hydraulic, pollution, hi-fi, etc) and engineering studio.
- MM&A and integration in agribusiness (four industrial companies) services and public utility (water, pollution, waste), sectors.
- Led merger of sale network of five insurance companies. My objectives were the rationalization of sale structure and the implementation of the planning & control system to develop the business and the profitability of sale network.
- Implementation of a new management control system in a big bank
- ICT Auditor in a financial group
- Implementation of a restructuration and reorganization in a big association
- Reorganization, business planning and management control in a big motor show
- Strategic-project of outsourcing in an asset management company
- Start up of a pasta plant, planning and management of processes, planning of production, study of products, sales and marketing
- Check-up analysis, HCCP in small and average factories of the sector (sweets, bread, packaging, oil, wine, milk, etc.)
- Lay-out of plant, economic evaluation of a new factory (plant), research of financial resources in pizza sector
- Application of Tracing and Tracking of process and food security, quality management systems.
- PROJECT MANAGER “agencies automation and logistic warehouses” and reorganization on Italian Area.
- Assured the economic, financial and business Plan Group, and implementation of Strategic Controlling.
- Automation & Robotics
- Business & Professional Services
- Consumer Products Supply
- Consumer Retail
- Financial Services
- Government & Public Services
- Industrial Electronics
- IT Services
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Real Estate
- Technology Hardware
- Integration Due Diligence
- Integration Strategy & Design
- Synergies & Value Creation
- Integration Management Office
- Day 1 & 100 Day Planning
- Work Stream Management
- Culture, Change & Communication
- Organization Design & Leadership Selection
- In-house Capability
- Customized Playbooks
- Pre- & Post-implementation Reviews