- Consultant at a Big 4 and financial services companies offering corporate finance, analysis, valuation and corporate governance services.
- Vittorio has participated in multiple multidisciplinary projects in corporate finance, target analysis, strategy and management consulting. In particular he leaded Capital Markets, Carve Out and business development projects.
- Cofounder of a start-up company focused on delivering Lean Six Sigma tools and Change Management solutions to Cross-Border Business entities.
- He graduated in Business Management Studies in Italy.
- He speaks fluent Italian, English, French and elementary Spanish.
- Corporate Finance, Valuation, Management Consulting.
- Industry covered: Financial Services, Consumer goods, Industrial Manufacturing, Energy.
- Vittorio’s expertise is focused on Small-Medium Italian companies with strong commercial and operational international growing activities.
- He is a CFA Charterholder.
- Vittorio has a very international background having lived and worked in several countries in Europe.
- Consumer goods: Corporate governance analysis, strategy development and debt issuance project at Rapetti Foodservice Italy.
- Consumer Goods: Carve-out of the Vending business of a major Food&Beverage company in Italy (Confidential). Involved in the separation strategy and divestiture transaction.
- Industrials: Buyer due diligence and valuation of an Aerospace company acquired by a major Italian player (Confidential).
- Industrial: Debt Issuance and corporate governance analysis at Antonio Carraro Tractors, Italy.
- Industrials (Construction and materials): Capital Market project and business development coaching at a major Heavy Construction company in Italy (Confidential)
- Automation & robotics
- Business & Professional Services
- Consumer Retail
- Financial Services
- Groups & Conglomerates
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Internet & E-Commerce
- Oil & Gas
- Product Manufacturing
- Integration Due Diligence
- Integration Management Office
- Joint Ventures
- Transition Service Agreements
- Stranded Cost Analysis
- M&A Training
- Pre- & Post-implementation Reviews