- Senior finance consultant focused on M&A, debt restructuring and overall financial and strategic advisory.
- In previous roles, responsible for the acquisition of one of the main local players and the post acquisition integration of both companies.
- Finance and strategy director for British American Tobacco (BAT) Colombia responsible for the company restructuring, the profit turnaround and the strategy definition that led the company to market leadership.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Identification of deal synergies, financial and marketing due diligence, modelling and valuations.
- M&A and pre-deal planning and execution.
- Post merger integration: strategy definition, portfolio integration, operational and financial integration, organizational structure definition, internal and external communications and IT systems.
- Strategy formulation
- Business restructuring and acquisition synergies definition
- Process Optimization
- Transition and change management
- Government relations
- Systems implementation
- Resource management
- Finance management
- People management
Industry & Sector Experience
- Road infrastructure
- Lead the post merger integration of the 2nd and 3rd market players in Colombia.
- BAT Finance director responsible for the company turnaround by reducing 30% of sales and administrative costs.
- Lead 3 SAP implementations (local, regional and global) for Colombia.
- Lead finance processes redefinition for 3 countries integration.
- Companies recognition for having the best high performing team.
- Lead the redefinition of the distribution strategy in a complex market.
- Business & Professional Services
- Consumer Retail
- Integration Due Diligence
- Integration Strategy & Design
- Synergies & Value Creation
- Integration Management Office
- Day 1 & 100 Day Planning
- Work Stream Management
- Culture, Change & Communication
- Organization Design & Leadership Selection
- In-house Capability
- Customized Playbooks
- Pre- & Post-implementation Reviews