Culture, Change & Communication
We can help your company bridge the cultural gaps and differences, manage the change process and enhance clear and constant communication plan.
- Integrating contradicting cultures
- Lack of internal capabilities of managing complex change processes
- Poor internal communications due to lack of proper communication plan or capabilities.
- Misunderstanding of the process and its importance leading to misalignment and frustration.
How we can help
- Assess the cultures (national, organizational) and build a plan to align and close the cultural gaps.
- Capture the key communications messages and audiences to compile a 6-12 comms plan
- Align our expertise with the customer’s standards, costumes and DNA to improve performance in these areas.
- Build the customers’ Culture, Change & Communication approach.
- Alignment of the merged organization around transparent communications plan.
- Understanding of different types of cultures and the way of approaching them and their differences
- Smoother management of the Post-Merger integration process.
- On going learning process to improve the organization’s mode of handling these areas.
- Culture shouldn’t be taken lightly, key issues in M&As and Post-Merger Integration that may damage the process usually lay in this area.
- As much as the cultures are closer to one another, the smoother the PMI process is.
- There is no over communicating. Acquiring company should plan its communication around a variety of tools, channels, target audience, etc.