We can help your company improve its M&A knowledge, in particular its ability to conduct the Due Diligence and Post-Merger Integration processes as well as understand the M&A process, logic and risks associated.
Upcoming training events
|Integration Essentials For Platform Acquisitions||October 5th, 2017||All Day||Penn Club, New York City|
|M&A Integration Planning Essentials for Executives||November 20-21, 2017||All Day||Stockholm, Sweden|
|M&A Integration Planning Essentials for Executives||Inquire||All Day||Inquire|
- Having the passion and funds to acquire and lack of understanding of the M&A complexity.
- Starting an M&A process with no past experience as an organization or individual experience of members of the management team.
- Organizations might have some Knowledge about certain M&A aspects but lack knowledge about others
How we can help
- We can tailor made training programs to our customers allowing them to learn about the following areas:
- The M&A process
- The different phases of M&A
- Risks and challenges in the M&A process, etc.
- We can provide tailor made simulations and M&A games to practise before the real thing
- Customers can close all M&A related knowledge gaps before jumping to the “deep water”.
- Simulations and M&A games provide a good experience allowing new “entrants” to get ready.
- Customers can reinforce / improve areas where they feel they are weak, not up to date.
- These learning and development programs bring exec teams together allowing them quicker start
- These trainings focus on what is important, therefore build and capture value
- Participating in these trainings enhance a common foundation for success
- Participating in these programs Incorporate the latest in M&A best practices proven globally thus allowing customers to learn the relevant lessons in variety of industries and geographies.