Global PMI Partners Playbook Essentials Work Session
Whether it’s a merger, acquisition or divestiture, M&A events require careful planning and execution rigor. Are you ready?
Global PMI Partners’ three hour playbook essentials work session provides an overview of the most critical elements of integration planning & execution. With insights from over 300 M&A integrations, the work session includes dedicated time to address specific transaction dynamics and unique scenarios. Participants will also receive examples of battle-tested and pragmatic tools used to plan and execute integration programs successfully.
What participants will learn:
- How to create a scalable post acquisition integration process and framework that accelerates operating and business benefit goal realization
- How to develop detailed operational and functional integration plans with tools, templates and reports to support flawless execution from Day 1 thru project completion
- Key essentials for internal governance and project oversight
- Best practice for communication planning and cultural integration
- Essentials for effective synergy program management
All participants will receive a summary of steps and recommended activities for each key phase: pre-planning, mobilization, execution, optimization, and closeout of the integration.
This three hour session is led by Scott Whitaker and Stefan Hofmeyer, and incorporates what they have learned across their integrations (over 20 integrations in 2017 alone) and includes insight from Scott Whitaker’s published book M&A Integration Handbook and Global PMI Partners’ collaborative book Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions.
Course Date, Time, and Location
This work session is available through June 30th, 2018. For efficiency and flexibility, the work session is held via video conference or can be attended onsite at Global PMI Partners San Francisco and Atlanta offices. Course date and time is established upon mutual agreement of Global PMI Partners and attendees.
Who Should Attend:
Corporate leaders preparing for strategic acquisitions, private equity operating partners, senior leaders in corporate development, strategic planning, program management, finance, legal, operations, IT and HR.
$795 USD for up to three people from your company.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
Payment is made in advance and is non refundable.
One week advanced notice is required for changes in training dates at no fee.