Effective M&A Services for the Automotive Sector
Industries + Sectors
The automotive supply chain is one of the most demanding in the world. With decades of relentless focus on efficiency, high levels of integration between companies, tight requirements for supplier performance, and a high degree of complexity, only the best will do.
The new green wave (Hybrid or plug-in cars) places a significant challenge in front of the automotive industry.
Our services can support the entire eco-system of the automotive sector as it manages the complex transition to electric vehicles (EV’s), integrating new technologies and supplier networks.
M&A transactions in the automotive sector are dominated by several common challenges, including:
· Delivering the integrations and carve-outs which prepare players for new product ranges and technologies whilst maintaining high operational efficiency and delivery performance in the core business, with lean management resources.
· Redefining target operating model and associated organisation designs to create a fit-for-purpose structure which meets the changing market challenges.
· Optimising supplier spend across all key cost categories to ensure deal synergies are delivered and to minimize operational expenses.
How we can help / Our value proposition:
Global PMI Partners has experience with both integrating and carving out businesses across the automotive sector supply chain. Our broad functional experience and flexible delivery model allow us to accelerate synergy delivery and reduce risk in key areas:
· Creating the overall vision and strategy that underpin the transaction, which can be translated into direction for the functional workstreams to follow.
· Developing a business-wide supplier management and cost optimisation plan.
· Creating a new Target operating model and organisation design to deliver the strategic vision of the deal.