- 29 years of professional experience with over 20 years in Senior Management roles in both SMB and Enterprise companies.
- Mainframe Computer Operations & Enterprise Technical Support (CMG, Amdahl)
- Front Line Management (Amdahl)
- Middle & Executive Management (Amdahl, EMC, Verari, Nexsan, Drobo)
- Start-up Founder(CXP USA)
- Multi-national Business Management (Amdahl, EMC, Nexsan. Drobo, CXP)
- Native English speaker
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Customer Service & Operations Executive Leadership in Enterprise, SMB and Consumer technology markets.
- Corporate turnarounds, Organizational Restructuring, and large scale International Team Building.
- Leadership roles in large and small scale mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures including selection, due diligence, post merger integration, and post-divestiture normalization.
- CRM & other large scale IT Systems roll-outs, migrations, and upgrades.
- Design and implementation of validated Operational, Product Quality, and Customer Satisfaction metrics.
- Product Management leadership & large scale Cross-functional Team Building.
- Senior Vice President – Teva Growth Markets
Organization Responsible for the Human Resources strategy, workplan, policies, procedures, and worldwide activities. In Teva’s global commercial organization for all countries excluding Europe and North America
- Senior Vice President – Teva Global Operations
Responsible for Human Resources strategy Organization with 27,000 employees, operating in more than 70 Pharmaceutical and Chemical operations sites, deployed in 40 countries
- Vice President HR Europe & Global Operations
Established and Led Teva Europe Regional HR organization
- Director of Corporate Training & Organizational
Development Teva Group, in charge of planning and integrating organizational changes, developing and implementing professional and management development programs with a global perspective
- VP HR for “ICL” – the largest and leading global chemical Bromide Industries in Israel
- Director of Human Resources for “Rim” – the largest furniture company in Israel
- Israeli Foreign Affairs – Jerusalem
- Israeli Embassy in Australia- various managerial positions
- Israeli Security Services – Prime Minister’s office