Program management of integration of the $1.5B acquisition of privately-held AirWatch, a platform deal establishing Vmware as a major player in the mobile device management (MDM) space
Contact us to find out more about our experience
Integration features include
- Integrating AirWatches 1600 employees into Vmware’s infrastructure
- On-boarding of employees in existing Vmware entities in the US, UK, Singapore, India, and Australia. This includes payroll, all HR systems, and all IT processes/functionality that a Vmware employee enjoys
Special focus on finance and go-to-market integration (US, UK, Singapore, India, and Australia)
- As lead finance program manager, managed extended international finance integration teams, including tax and legal functions.
- Planned/executed legal entity mergers and liquidations
- Transition of all operational processes (e.g. quoting, delivery, invoicing) to VMWare infrastructure.
- Transition of customer / partner contracts to Vmware legal entities
- For each country, ensuring appropriate sales motion (definition and training) to not jeopardize highly-efficient Vmware tax structure.
- Conversions of entities to allow buy-sell transactions
Global PMI Partners project team
See other experience like this