Integration of StayAt and Apartment HS into Forenom (majority owned by CapMan)
“Global PMI Partners successfully led the Forenom team in preparing for Day One and lead the integration for six months. Their leadership experience and PMI methods in managing the integration helped me and the team in a period of constant change.”
— Mats-Erik Lidström, CEO Forenom Sweden
Global PMI Partners advised and planned the integration pre-closing, including internal kick-off and Day One communication.
- Led the integration project post-closing for six months and advised Forenom’s CEO
- Established and followed-up activities to capture the deal synergies – mostly cost reductions and overhead both at StayAt and Apartment HS
- Moved both target assets to Forenom’s proprietary sales and capacity management system to benefit from Forenom’s online presence and channels
- Managed the post-merger integration (PMI) project as an integration lead with an integration team of 10 workstreams, approximately 25 resources
- Reported to Forenom’s Swedish CEO, Corporate Functions, Corporate CEO and also to a Steering Group including CapMan
- The StayAt acquisition consisted of 700 units and the Apartment HAS consisted of 500 apartments in Stockholm Sweden.