Integration of StayAt and Apartment HS into Forenom (majority owned by CapMan)
“Global PMI Partners got involved before signing and successfully led the Forenom team in preparing for Day One and lead the integration for six months. They used thier leadership experience and PMI methods in managing the integration. The advise helped me and the team in a period of constant change.”
— Mats-Erik Lidström, CEO Forenom Sweden
Global PMI Partners advised and planned the integration pre-closing, including internal kick-off and Day One communication.
- Global PMI Partners advised and planned the integration pre-closing including internal kick-off and Day One communication
- Global PMI Partners led the integration project post closing for 6 months and advised Forenoms Swedish CEO
- Established and followed up activities to capture the deal synergies, mostly cost reductions and overhead both at StayAt and Apartment HS
- Moved both targets assets to Forenoms proprietary sales and capacity management system to be benefit from Forenoms on-line presence and channels.
- Managed the PMI project as integration lead with an integration team of 10 workstreams, approximately 25 resources. Reported to Forenoms Swedish CEO, Corporate Functions, Corporate CEO and also to a Steering Group including CapMan.
- The StayAt acquisition consisted of 700 units and the Apartment HAS consisted of 500 apartments in Stockholm Sweden.