120m acquisition to Diversify and Broaden Scale and Scope of Inspired’s Footprint and Product Offering
$12.3-13.3m annual synergies through cost, sales, development, manufacturing, maintenance etc.
- Nasdaq-listed Inspired Entertainment’s acquisition integration of Novomatic Gaming Technology (6 UK legal entities carved out of the Novomatic Group AG)
- Diversify revenues across geographies and supply an extensive range of products and services across the UK and Europe, and beyond.
- Inspired expects to achieve synergies through shared costs and increased scale, and to be able to make efficient use of shared manufacturing, engineering, software development, field maintenance and customer service. Inspired further expects to reduce capital deployed in the pub gaming sector.
- A Global PMI Partners team of two is engaged as Integration Director and IMO manager to take the integration program, organized into 12 workstreams, from Signing, through mobilization, Kick-Off, Integration Planning, CMA Approval, and through the first 6-month Execution Phase to deliver all market committed synergies.
- Ongoing project that received CMA clearance.