Strategic communications to present a united vision for Maersk’s €2.3b purchase of Dutch-listed P&O Nedlloyd
“Positive investor, employee and customer reaction – highly favourable media coverage praising a new era in Maersk “openness” was critical to winning support.”
Bureau van Dijk is a software company based in Brussels and employs 850 people worldwide (€ 300m revenue). The company develops integrated services, combining business data and analysis functionalities, addressing credit, investment, procurement, and compliance professionals.
- Building a team of expert advisors and sales representatives from scratch
- People and client management
- Creation and implementation of various processes
- Preparation and provision of training programmes for the EMEA offices
- Management advisory during a politically charged environment to the Iberian, Eastern European and Middle-East offices