Improve Your M&A Execution with our Integration Playbooks
Is your organization integrating acquired companies frequently? Then having a comprehensive integration playbook is a standard requirement to help build an internal core competency.
Our playbook solutions, processes, and supporting tools are seamlessly integrated to enable optimal deployment and consistent application by your users. They are a comprehensive resource to help build internal capabilities and drive a consistent approach across acquisitions.
Our playbooks and supporting processes have inherent flexibility to address your company’s specific transaction requirements and expertise gaps.
We work with clients to develop specific solutions which help them:
- Facilitate a structured approach to integrating newly acquired companies
- Provide reusable tools and templates to support integration activities ranging from Day 1 thru the first 180 Days
- Develop standardized integration process recommendations
- Provide modularity so that process and tools aligned with most common M&A scenarios
- Recommend training & optimization processes for ongoing evolution and refinement of the process and playbook