Industries + Sectors
Oil & Gas
The energy sector covers a wide range of businesses, active along the entire energy value chain as well as those providing services, equipment and technology to the sector.
In the coming decade, the sector is set to transform as part of the overall energy transition. Decarbonization, decentralization and digitalization dominate the Energy landscape as companies face the challenges and opportunities to act with speed and scale.
With a global team of 40+ Energy M&A experts, combining 400+ years of experience, we can rapidly mobilize resources globally and provide tangible support from Day 1. Our extensive hands-on experience will help you combine pace and control and achieve the risk/value balance that you are aiming for your organization.
PMI Challenges Paragraph:
• Whilst moving into new disciplines, finding and sustaining the right degree of integration to nurture (rapid) growth, capture synergies in the newly created eco-systems, stimulate cross fertilisation, remaining alert to potential for cost savings
• Adapting M&A and PMI capability for different type of deals or transactions, while leveraging technical and process innovation · Current on existing and new standards in industry, regulation, ESG and, especially for new segments or lines of business · Cultural differences
• Modus operandi: traditional versus niche players versus new entrants
How we can help / Our value proposition:
With our global presence, and deep sector experience, Global PMI Partners can support your project with:
• Integration strategy, planning and execution from DD to implementation for growth strategies
• Carve-out programs in portfolio reorganization strategies
• Integration skills and playbook development for serial acquisition strategies
• Cultural Due Diligence and cross-border acquisition support
• Specialist functional sector expertise and resources