- 10 years at Junior- and Senior High School and University as teacher and school leader in Sweden.
- Over 25 years in various international and local management roles at Atlas Copco and Epiroc.
- Product Manager, Marketing Manager, General Manager, Vice President Production and R&D, Vice President Marketing, Vice President Business Development and M&A, Group Acquisition Process Manager.
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Economy and Organization, MSc in Mathematics and Music Education, Master of Management
- Postgraduate courses in Corporate Finance
- Fluent in Swedish, English, German, Finnish
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Management of small teams to large teams in a global context.
- Member of management teams with a business headcount of up to 6000 employees.
- Chair of production company boards in six countries and the Technology board, Itatec, of the International Tunneling Association. Chair of sales company business boards in 30 countries.
- Developed and maintained a full fledge acquisition process at the Atlas Copco Group.
- M&A strategy development & Target company identification and selection.
- Company valuation & synergy identification
- Project Management in the transaction phase and integration phase
- Involvement in about 100 international acquisition attempts over the past 20 years.
- Project leader and/or integration manager in many small to mid-size acquisition projects in Germany, USA, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, Estonia, Bulgaria, China.
- Creator of and speaker at several Atlas Copco in-house M&A training programs.
- In-house M&A coach for multiple business divisions and integration managers.
- Strong hands-on change management experience.
- Delivery of some of the most successful acquisitions in the Atlas Copco Group.
- Markets/industries: Electric and pneumatic tools within the Automotive industry. Pneumatic and hydraulic construction tools, generators and compressors within the construction and demolition industry. Equipment and services within the mining industry.