- Highly experienced performance improvement consultant. Working at CxO level with large corporate, mid-market and SME clients. Specialist in IT.
- Consultant for KPMG, Deloitte and as an independent
- IT leader for distribution business
- IT project manager for National Westminster Bank and for British Telecom
- MBA and a degree in Engineering
- Native English speaker
- Worked on projects in the UK, US and across Europe
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Programme leadership and turnarounds
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Cost reduction
- Target operating models
- Supplier commercial and contractual negotiations, including with TSAs
- Extensive financial services experience: banking and insurance. Other sector experience includes: Professional Services, Utilities, Retail B2B, Technology, Manufacturing and Public Sector.
M&A related experience includes:
- IT lead for merger of Bollington and Wilsons insurance brokers
- IT workstream lead for merger between Atos Origin and Sema (separation from Schlumberger)
- Workstream lead for determining post merger direction for IT applications and infrastructure for Scottish Water (created from merger of 3 old regional water boards)
- Projects to identify IT cost synergies for acquisitions by Banking and Insurance clients and to create post deal 100 day IT plans
- Many IT assessments pre-deal to identify any key deal issues and necessary post deal IT improvements.
Relevant experience includes:
- Leadership (and turnaround)on many IT and business change programmes, including ERP implementations and regulatory driven change.