- 8 years as a senior management consultant at Connecta and Global PMI Partners driving strategy development, M&A, transformation and change.
- 18 years at Ericsson; Program director for a wide variety of programs, including the British Telecom’s 21st-century program – one of the biggest telecom network transformation programs in the world, and 3 years in leading roles for M&A/Post Merger Integration in Europe and US.
- Strategy advisor to several start-ups including VP sales and marketing at Strawpay, a Fintech start-up.
- Program lead for establishment of the Tele2 Internet of Things program
M&A Skills & Expertise
- M&A and Post-merger integration
- Strategy development
- Business transformation and change
- Business development, marketing and sales program management
- Portfolio management
- Program and program office management
- Sectors: Industrial manufacturing, Telecommunication, IT, Logistics, Bank & finance, Government/Public sector
- Native Swedish, fluent English and basic German speaker
- Strategy development and integration of Fältcom, an IoT provider, into Telia. Development of vertical and geographical strategy, establishment of integration strategy and plan.
- Lead for integration of Trivec and ETC. A merger between a Nordic and an European player developing and selling cash till solutions. Setup of a new European company structure. Establishment of product management, marketing as well a common sourcing and supply function.
- Lead for integration of Marconi optical networks into Ericsson. A full-scale integration of a 5BSEK business unit with +1000 employees, covering R&D, IT, product management, marketing, supply and services.
- Lead for integration of Axxessit, a Norwegian transport network player, into Ericsson.
- Integration of Redback, a router company based in San Jose/Silicon Valley, into Ericsson. Audit and setup of an integration program.