- Almost 25 years of professional experience.
- Andreas worked as a consultant for some major clients like Siemens, BMW and Sun Microsystems.
- He also worked as a manager for different large pharmaceutical corporations (Ratiopharm and STADA Arzneimittel AG) where he participated in large integration and global M&A projects including carve-outs.
- Andreas is a Key Player in an award-winning cross-company initiative designing and realizing an innovative training for knowledge transfer within post-merger integrations as well as M&A.
- Andreas graduated in architecture and interior architecture and was a recipient of a fully-paid scholarship (DAAD) for a master’s program in architecture in the States.
- He speaks fluent German and English.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Andreas has senior executive experience with an extensive international track record in general management, business development, merger & acquisition, integration-, risk-, portfolio- and project management, as well as innovation and patent affairs within the healthcare and pharmaceutical market.
- His experience spectrum covers executive board membership and close collaboration with the supervisory board as well as other members of C-level management.
- Andreas was the manager in charge of the post-merger integration of Teva/Ratiopharm Germany in close contact with the European headquarter.
- He has led several integration projects as well as other multidisciplinary and international projects like change management programs.
- Andreas developed a wide international and multi-cultural experience working in several countries from America including Latam to Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
Engagements which Andreas has worked on include:
- Pharma: Teva/Ratiopharm, leading the Germany integration of the €3.6bn acquisition of Ratiopharm including prior carve-out of Suisse operations with Sales of €150m.
- Pharma: Integrated brand product portfolio acquired from Grünenthal into STADA’s R&D organization in the Middle & Eastern Europe, Russia and the Middle East (transaction volume € 312m).
- Pharma: Acquisition and integration of Thornton+ Ross a British OTC company (transaction volume € 260m) with Sales in over 60 countries.
- Pharma: Acquisition and integration of Sciotec, an Austrian OTC company (transaction volume €17.2m).
- Pharma: Planned and executed strategic initiative Expansion Latin America; performed market potential analysis, identified main markets and conducted two due diligences in Brazil and Columbia.
- Pharma: Acquisition and integration of Argentinian generics producer Laboratorio Vannier S.A. (transaction volume €12m).
- Pharma: Executed detailed internal business review/due diligence in Southeast Asia in preparation for further expansion in this strategically important region.