- Wide experience in Financial Services working at senior-management and CxO/Board level.
- Trusted advisor to Investment Wholesale, Commercial, Private and Retail Banks, Custodians, Financial Market Infrastructure Firms and Asset Managers.
- Clients include JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, BNY Mellon, Deutsche Boerse, RBS/NatWest, Coutts, ICE Clear, LCH, ABN AMRO, UK Financial Services Authority, BBA/UK Finance.
- Expert in financial sector regulation in the UK and European Union.
- Specialist in risk management, capital management, financial crime, data science, machine learning.
- Built central data science/machine learning capability at RBS/NatWest as groupwide Head of Data Science.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Financial services governance, regulation and compliance
- Capital and liquidity planning
- Recovery and resolution planning
- Risk policy and risk governance
- Credit, market and operational risk analysis
- Business model and operating model design
- Data science, machine learning & AI
- Data management, data protection, privacy and AI ethics
- IT architecture and software development, including cloud-native applications & diigital transformation
- Project management – team sizes from 5 up to 100
PMI and corporate restructuring experience includes:
- ABN AMRO-RBS – post-merger balance sheet and regulatory capital impact analysis/optimisation.
- ABN AMRO-RBS – post-merger alignment of credit processes and credit data migration.
- UK FSA-Bank of England – worked in a joint FSA-BoE team to transition prudential risk analytics infrastructure.
- Bank of China UK – advised on Brexit-driven restructuring, including bank holding company regulations and rules for financial consolidation.
- Advised on regulatory implications of Dexia demerger at Banque Internationale à Luxembourg.