- Beth has led human resources for a large multinational division of a Blackstone portfolio. During her time, the organization more than doubled in size to acquisition. She led several commercial effectiveness initiatives including organizational effectiveness and structure as well as compensation design/implementation.
- Beth has led her own human capital strategy consulting firm since 2017 with clients ranging in size from $250M to $1.7B
- Beth is a CPA with a bachelor’s degree in accounting, holds an MBA in Operations Management from DePaul University, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Certified Compensation Profession, holds a Master’s Certificate in Project Management from George Washington University as well as a Myers Briggs Type certified facilitator.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Having started her career in finance, Beth possess deep financial acumen and quickly identifies and solves people and financial problems
- Deep skills in change management and communication planning and implementation as well as organizational design and leadership effectiveness
- Frequently called upon to share knowledge through a variety of platforms (keynotes, workshops, panel discussions, blogs, webinars, etc.).
- Cross cultural expert working and traveling to over 40 countries. Specific expertise with the Americas.
- Private Equity: Blackstone
- Manufacturing: Berry Global, Form Technologies, 3A Composites, Industrial Timber
- Logistics: APL Logistics
- Retail: Sears Holding Company