Joined Global PMI Partners: 2021
- 15 years’ professional experience, nine within Transaction Services for EY, PwC and Deloitte (led Cash & Working Capital Improvement team, within post-deal Value Creation Services, for Deloitte EMEA).
- Professional services experience in 40 countries globally, with long-term engagements in Italy and Germany for leading PE and corporate clients across full deal cycle and several projects led in Spain. Deep experience of delivering post-deal, hands-on improvements through to implementation.
- Founded and exited two award-winning UK business between 2017 and 2020.
- BSc in Economics and Finance, ACCA Fellow, Honorary member of the Chartered Institute of Credit Management, Certified Microsoft Data Scientist, PRINCE2.
- Native English speaker, fluent in Italian and Spanish, business-level French and German.
Skills and Expertise
- 12 years’ experience of cross-functional and cross-border, senior project management roles, reporting to global C-suite and Private Equity stakeholders.
- Competencies include project management, cash and working capital improvement, advanced analytics and management reporting, credit management, procurement, supply chain and inventory management, cost reduction, internal audit and controls, due diligence.
- Deal cycle expertise:
- Post-deal value creation;
- Operational due diligence;
- Sell-side deal advisory leadership.
- Broad sector experience across Manufacturing, TMT, Services, Pharma, Energy, and Retail.
- Multiple publications and board/ advisory positions, including ACCA Advisory Board.
- Led end-to-end, £20m sell-side deal for London-based, high-growth SaaS RiskTech in 2020, from initial sales contact to sale completion of minority stake to mid-tier PE house.
- Project Lead for multiple engagements for Fortune 500, global printing business in Italy, reporting directly to Global CFO covering cash improvement, internal controls, and change management.
- Led pre-deal upside assessment of accounts payable, inventory and receivables for Fortune 500 manufacturer, agreeing with Management cash improvement of over €150m within four weeks.
- Led buy-side due diligence project for PE client, aerospace target, covering inventory forecasts.
- Led European private equity pre-deal DD through to post-deal value creation, carve out of market leading heat exchanger business, delivering cash improvement of 5% of annual sales within 6 months.
- Recent clients include Advent, CVC, Investcorp, KKR, Silverfleet, Sun Capital, Triton, British Telecom, Deutsche Telekom, Diageo, G4S, EY, Nippon Sheet Glass, Philips, Vodafone and Xerox.