- Senior Consultant with experience across different industry sectors, operational areas and regions
- Workstream leader for Alexander Proudfoot, T.A.Cook and CornerStone Consulting Group
- Optimised business processes and delivered sustainable transformation / change for various clients
- Worked with client’s TaskForce to help with traction, engagement, sustainability and knowledge management
- Degree in Food Manufacture, Management & Marketing
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Relationship builder with key stakeholders, members of staff and shopfloor personnel
- Highly skilled in developing new target operating models to improve efficiency and reduce waste
- Expertise in Operations and Maintenance across repeat engagements; exposure in Sales, Procurement and Back Office operations
- Coaching expertise that has helped clients to sustain newly installed business processes and new operating models
- Prince 2 / Agile Practitioner
- Good knowledge of key Lean Manufacturing principles
- Italian and Greek speaker
- R&D Process Engineer in Food Manufacturing; background in Problem-Solving & Process Optimisation
Business Processes Optimisation and Target Operation Model experience includes:
- FTE’s optimisation, Manufacturing Excellence and digitalisation of Production Planning at Gulf Craft Maldives and U.A.E. Shipyards
- FTE’s optimisation at Solvay Chemicals, Porto Marghera Operations, Italy
- FTE’s optimisation for Back Office Operations and Engineering departments, Bateman Engineering, South Africa
- Maintenance Excellence at Solvay Chemicals, Alessandria, Italy
- Repeat commissions for Maintenance and Manufacturing Excellence; digitalisation of key business processes, Arjo Wiggins, U.K.
- New target operating model for National Sales department at ConvaTec Pharmaceuticals, U.K.
- Identification of improvement opportunities for Sky TV U.K. (Retail), Eurotunnel (France / U.K.), and Marshall Defence Aerospace Group, U.K.