- A Cross Sector Business Change Director recognised for transforming business operations and profitability.
- Experienced across Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Services based organisations and within M&A environments.
- MBA – Henley Business School dissertation topic: Strategic, Organization and Operations integration elements.
M&A Skills & Expertise
Programme Director and Advisory on large complex international business change programmes and M&A transactions:
- Pre-completion planning
- Synergy evaluation
- First 100 days and long term implementation of integration
- Project managed multiple work-streams on major deals covering post deal integration and separation programmes.
- Quality and risk management focus.
Deals/M&A/Integration environment, Private Equity business and driving large complex transformation programmes across multinational business:
- Work-stream lead to integrate two acquisitions valued at £45M – Construction.
- Work-stream lead to integrate five acquisitions valued at £50M – Technology.
- Programme lead for the Legal Entity rationalisation and integration of 9 EMEA businesses valued at $1B – Heavy Industrial.