- 35 years in Semiconductors and Telecom, at Philips, NXP and ST-Ericsson. Last 8 years in M&A, Carve Out , Post Merger Integration and Strategy.
- Leading role in the wind down of ST-Ericsson, including divestment of activities, site closures and asset sell-off.
- Leading role in the carve-out, merger and integration of parts of STM, NXP and Ericsson to form the ST-Ericsson JV.
- Leading role in the purchase of Glonav and its integration into NXP.
- Leading role in selling NXP’s Cordless Business to DSPG, including carve-out.
- Managed Philips Semiconductor’s Cordless Business from 1996-2006.
- Has held R&D, marketing and general management positions within semiconductors and telecom.