- Broad experience across medium to enterprise scale engagements working at CxO board level
- Retained by CFO for five integrations across two different acquirers
- Particular focus on PE-backed SaaS M&A
- Former Deloitte management consultant
- In-house transformation experience as part of internal change teams at New Look (fashion retail) and John Lewis (general retail)
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Translating strategy into action in fast-paced, complex environments
- Using visual aids and design-thinking to bring structure to ambiguity and to build stakeholder consensus.
- Expert at leading engagements either as the central IMO or Operating Model or People workstream lead
- Sector agnostic with experience across multiple engagements in Media, Technology, Retail, and Healthcare.
- Supports and enhances in-house capability to achieve desired outcomes without need to change internal resources
- Global Integration Program Lead for PE-backed SaaS e-commerce business, Episerver. Managed three consecutive front-to-back integrations within 12 months. Reporting to CFO & CIO.
- EMEA Integration Program Lead for PE-backed SaaS media communications business, Cision. Managed two back office focused integrations.
- Other change and transformation experience:
- Global data management transformation, Novartis. Operating model and organisational design consultant.
- Global operating model transformation, New Look retailers. Internal change consultant.