- 25 years of professional experience
- Consultant for: PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting
- Significant experience in large integration and development projects
- Master of Business Administration (Corporate Strategy & Operations Management) – University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, MI
- Bachelor of Science (Finance) Oakland University – Rochester, MI
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Diverse consulting background includes data management strategy and deployment, system selection and implementation, operating model development and execution, merger integration, process consolidation, system implementation and data migration, system decommissioning, and risk and controls assessments and testing
- Project delivery includes managing complex projects and assuming responsibility for struggling projects.
- Recognized track record of developing and expanding strong client relationships
- Credit Card Operations: Fiserv, Led merger integration and department consolidation for global payments company. Worked with leadership to define future state operating strategy and required skill sets, defined roles and career path, and created project plan and communication materials for executive leadership.
- Insurance Company: Cigna, Performed an investment data architecture assessment at a global insurance company. Documented the data lineage and transformations for each investment type and met with stakeholders to assess data quality challenges. Evaluated the data integration, warehousing, reporting, quality management, and governance systems in place and provided key findings.
- Banking: Bank of America Acquisition, Delivered a retail branch operations consolidation initiative for a large bank acquisition. Identified root causes of significant branch balance adjustments, developed new processes to eliminate exceptions and managed a team of lead branch personnel in clearing aged exception items.