- George leads the execution and delivery for firms and companies seeking to integrate acquired firms, streamlines internal processes of standalone acquisitions, and improves finance operations and reporting at platform acquisitions.
- Prior to Global PMI Partners, George has led global integration activities for Microsoft in Finance Operations, served as interim (CFO) Finance, HR, & IT lead for Private Equity acquisitions, worked in manufacturing, professional services, and distribution as the global lead of acquisitions and post-merger integration.
- George is an alumnus of the Centenary College of Louisiana MBA Program, holds a B.S. in Finance, and is a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Published and well-respected lead in Post-Merger Integration, Financial Modeling, and global initiatives. Most recently, spoke at the EY Americas Indirect Tax Symposium on leading global efforts on digital transformation within global enterprises.
- Deep skills in the stand-up and hands-on delivery of integration management office (IMO) governance, process, and tools to optimize cost and revenue synergies of a merger or acquisition.
- Cross cultural expert working with acquisitions, projects, and initiatives in APAC, EMEA, and the Americas.
- Private Equity: The Pritzker Group, WindPoint Partners, Cognitive Capital
- Manufacturing: M&I Windows & Doors, M Holland & Company, Intersystems Inc.
- Transportation: Kansas City Southern Railway Company, Gateway Western Railway Company, Gateway Eastern Railway Company, over 33 Short Line Clients throughout the US and Mexico
- Software: Hexadite, Cloudyn Technologies, Beam Technology, LinkedIn, Nokia (Microsoft Divestiture), Wand Labs, Solair, Vexcel Imaging, DEIS, AltSpace, Intentional Software, SwiftKey
- Professional Services: Pharos, iTrans, Schiff Engineers, Quest Engineering, Tower Engineering Group (PE Acquisition), Hydroqual, Devine Tarbell & Associates, HLB Decisions Economics, HDR Engineering
- PeopleSoft/Oracle ERP Lead, State of Wisconsin Investment Board Finance ERP Lead, Various ERP system reviews and efficiency initiatives (requirements gathering, project lead, and implementation lead).