- 30+ years of international experience in companies across Europe and the U.S.
- 12 years European board member for
CHEP Automotive. Responsible for supply chain operations, key account management and sales
- Supply chain executive holding extensive logistics knowledge across a broad range of industry segments such as Automotive, Chemicals, Pharma and Retail
- Founder of JOB 1 Logistics Services B.V. (2004), supply chain consultancy, executive coaching and interim management
- HEAO Diploma Vervoersaccademie Venlo (NL), 1 year MSc in Logistics from Cranfield University in the UK, Northwestern University Kellogg Advanced Executive Programme (Chicago, US)
- Native Dutch, fluent English and German, basic French speaker
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Innovative and seasoned all-round supply chain executive. Extensive experience in Operations & Logistics, Business strategy development, Transition and Change management, international Sales and Key account management
- Proven ability to recruit, develop and lead cross-cultural (international) teams and contribute as a high performance team player
- International career across Europe and the US holding senior management positions in operations, logistics, procurement, sales and key account management
- Worked and lived in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, U.K. and the U.S.
- Extensive experience in start-up businesses, transformation into mature business processes as well as on-going optimisation of established businesses
- Interim MT member for AKZO Nobel DACH responsible for Supply Chain Operations and Logistics (400 FTE) for a retail organisation covering 100 stores, 3 central and 6 regional warehouses in Germany. Closure and consolidating of warehouses whilst improving service levels. Job included heavy emphasis on stakeholder management ( Sales, Finance, Category, Marketing, General). Overall FTE reduction 10%, transport fleet reduction 20%. Development functional requirements for a new ERP system
- Supply chain outsourcing project for Akzo Nobel Deco in Denmark and Sweden. Project management of outsourcing an internal Akzo DC in Sweden to an external 3rd party logistics provider in Denmark. Stakeholder management of country managers of Sweden and Denmark, warehouse and operations, HR, IT, external vendors and Akzo central European supply chain management. Consolidation of 3 ERP systems
- Interim COO for Smart Carriers Europe. Leading the carve out and consolidation of 3 packaging rental and pooling service companies from the parent Schoeller Allibert. The 3 companies are based in the Netherlands, Spain and the U.K.