Heather A. Martin
- 10 years television news + 12 years corporate communications experience supporting c-suite executives in business services, manufacturing, logistics, corporate retail, and foster care sectors.
- Led cross-functional teams to develop and execute successful communication strategies
- Oversaw crisis communications during a 3-year contentious union campaign against a $4.3 billion publicly-traded company.
- Crafted and executed change management communications strategy for FLSA Overtime Pay legislation impacting $3 billion privately-held sales organization.
- Spearheaded multiple crisis communications, media relations and change management initiatives for middle market, private sector and Fortune 500 companies.
- B.A. in Communication Arts, Xavier University, Cum Laude
- Executive M.B.A., Xavier University, Magna Cum Laude
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Expert in bringing cohesion and alignment across all levels of an organization
- At ease working with C-suite executives in high-pressure, high-stakes situations
- Advocate for transparency and authenticity to ensure highest level of employee and stakeholder engagement
- Core competencies in culture and change communication, crisis communications, media relations, spokesperson training and strategic communications planning
- High emotional intelligence helps anticipate potential reaction and thwart potential crises
- Disarming, yet diplomatic leadership style puts others at ease while keeping all parties aligned to end goal
- Manufacturing/Business Services: Cintas Corporation, Ferno Group Companies
- Private Sector: Necco, Ferno Group Companies
- Corporate Retail: Luxottica N.A.
- Logistics: Total Quality Logistics
- Media: Television News Producer , WKRC-TV, WCPO-TV, WAVE-TV
- Other industry experience in Automotive, Transportation, Telecom Multiple IT outsourcing projects