- Henry has been an independent consultant and interim director since 1989. With a degree in Computer Science, he has spent his working life predominately in the technology space, integrating financial services, telecoms and healthcare businesses.
- With a background of 15 integrations, 8 disposals, 7 due diligence, 1 start-up and 1 joint venture, Henry’s passion is working in post-acquisition integration projects. From formulating the initial integration plans through to managing the delivery of the integration program/project, Henry has over 25 years of experience to call upon.
- Henry is formalizing his experience to develop a range of presentation collateral, ranging from exit planning for early-stage businesses through to specialized techniques for application rationalization.
- Henry has worked throughout the UK, Europe, and the US.
M&A SKills & Expertise
- Henry’s main experience includes creating and managing integration teams, integration strategy planning and development, change management to deliver organization restructuring, process integration, application rationalization, management of carve-outs and exit planning.
- Most recently, Henry has been integration lead analyst and consultant director for a team of 15 consultants and 5 client staff at CoreLogic, a $3bn financial services property data provider. CoreLogic was formed of 30 acquisitions where little customer-facing integration had taken place. His team delivered integration strategy approaches, target operating model, process improvement, application rationalization and business unit integration using an intensive, structured workshop approach with the subject matter experts.
- Henry has led numerous integration and disposals across the telecoms sector, including fixed line, mobile, ISP and network management businesses. This includes back & front integration
- To assist in decision making, Henry is skilled in synthesizing insights across different companies, including competitor analysis & board reporting. Balanced scorecard trainer
- Henry is a Non-Executive Director at Integral Development, a mature software-as-a-service forex platform, where he challenges the status-quo and provides advisory services.
- Henry is an active networker and is a member of the Institute of Directors, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and Rotary.
- CoreLogic, US, 2015 – 2016, client services process integration and target operating model across 4 business units
- CoreLogic, US, 2015, data factory process de-risking and improvement across a base of 30 acquisitions
- CoreLogic, US, 2013 – 2014, application rationalization across a base of 30 acquisitions
- Integral Development (Europe), UK, 2013 – present, NED – Forex risk analysis & governance
- Mental Health & Community Services, UK, 2011 – 2013, strategy, market & competitive & partner analysis to aid restructure
- Nestlé & Nielsen, 2007 – 2011, UK, CH, Centralising market data & integrated board-level reporting
- Vodafone, 2009 – 2011, UK, LU, DE, Integrated business & product readiness across 10 countries
- Solar, UK, 2007, telecoms post-acquisition leader
- Telstra Europe, 2003 – 2006, Interim IT Director for 4 acquisitions including PSINet and Cable Telecom
- PowerGen (E.ON) JV, Interim CIO, 3 acquisitions including RSL Com and Atlantic Telecom, 4 carve-outs under the administration
- RSL Com, IT leadership for 5 acquisitions, due diligence & integration, including Motorola Telco, Advanced, RedNet, Voyager, 3 carve-outs under administration
- Cloud & IT Services, UK, 2006 – present, start-up, advisory, business improvement and exit preparation
- Mobile Healthcare, UK, 2010 – 2012, market research and competitor analysis
- Small businesses, UK, ongoing, business & exit planning