- Jennifer is a global advisor in the consumer products and services industry. Her M&A work includes process & workstream integration, organizational design, and synergy capture through sales strategy and contract and supplier harmonization.
- Jennifer served as SVP, Integration Strategic Initiatives for OfficeMax/Office Depot, overseeing projects related to process harmonization and synergy capture. Prior to that she was SVP Omni-channel commerce, overseeing product strategy for all sales channels. She also led digital and retail businesses for apparel at Sears Holdings and began her career at Marshall Field’s.
- Jennifer is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a Board of Visitors member. She is a member of International Women’s Forum and Secretary of the Board for IWF Chicago.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Seasoned senior executive leader and advisor for post-merger integration and commerce growth in the consumer products and services industry.
- Experienced leader of strategic initiatives related to M&A synergy capture; delivered over $150 million related to cost of goods savings and organizational structure design in the US, Canada and Europe.
- P&L accountability for businesses ranging from $2 billion to $6 billion.
- Industry experience includes senior executive roles responsible for sales, product, process design, organizational design, strategic vendor management, contracts, digital transformation and marketing.
- Led private brand development and Asia-based global sourcing operations with $120 million in shipments
- M&A Integration: Office Depot, Office Max, Office Depot Europe, Viking Europe, Grand & Toy Canada, Sears Holdings, Kmart
- Consumer Goods & Services Wholesale: Office Depot, Office Max, Office Depot Europe, Viking Europe, Grand & Toy Canada, Talkbox, Musclecare, Lee London
- Direct to Consumer : Office Depot, Office Max, Office Depot Europe, Viking Europe, Grand & Toy Canada, Sears Holdings, Marshall Field’s, QmodoAI, PRGX Global, Talkbox, Muscle Care, Lee London, Skillsetz, Chicago Tribune
- Education & Training: Loyola University of Chicago, National Organization of Productivity and Organizing Professionals, National Diversity Council