- Jennifer is a global advisor in the digital, retail and consumer goods industries with experience in product, sales and marketing. Her M&A work includes synergy capture through sales strategy, contract and supplier harmonization and organizational design.
- Jennifer was previously Senior VP, omnichannel commerce for OfficeMax/Office Depot, overseeing product, sales and marketing functions for the digital, retail and B2B channels. She also led digital and retail businesses for apparel at Sears Holdings and began her career at Marshall Field’s.
- Jennifer is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a Board of Visitors member since 2018. She is a member of International Women’s Forum and currently serves on the Board for IWF Chicago.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Seasoned senior executive leader and advisor for omnichannel commerce in digital, retail and consumer goods wholesale channels.
- Experienced leader of strategic initiatives related to M&A synergy capture; delivered over $150 million related to cost of goods savings and organizational structure design in the US, Canada and Europe.
- P&L accountability for businesses ranging from $2 billion to $6 billion.
- Industry experience includes senior executive roles responsible for sales for digital, retail and B2B, product, process design, organizational design, digital transformation, and marketing,
- Led private brand development and Asia-based global sourcing operations with $120 million in shipments
- Digital: Office Depot, Office Max, Office Depot Europe, Viking Europe, Grand & Toy Canada, Sears Holdings, Boomerang Commerce, QmodoAI, PRGX Global, Talkbox, Muscle Care, Lee London, Skillsetz
- Retail: Office Depot, Office Max, Grand & Toy Canada, Sears Holdings, Marshall Field’s, QmodoAI, PRGX Global, Chicago Tribune
- Consumer Goods Wholesale: Office Depot, Office Max, Office Depot Europe, Viking Europe, Grand & Toy Canada, Talkbox, Musclecare, Lee London
- M&A Integration: Office Depot, Office Max, Office Depot Europe, Viking Europe, Grand & Toy Canada, Sears Holdings, Kmart
- Education & Training: Loyola University of Chicago, National Organization of Productivity and Organizing Professionals, National Diversity Council