- CFO and Economist with 25 years experience in various management positions worldwide.
- 3+ years as Post-Merger Integration and Project Management Consultant.
- 8+ years at Nokia in the area of Post-Merger Integration/Carve-outs and Head of Finance for Services Latin America.
- 10+ years of various management posi-tions in Finance at Siemens in Asia and worldwide.
- 3+ years in various positions in the power generation and distribution domain.
- 7+ year as General Manager and PE investor in the SME domain.
- Native German, fluent in English and basic Spanish and Portuguese speaker.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Post Merger Integration (PMI) expert and Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Finance Manager with sound financial understanding and business sense.
- Expertise in international turn-key projects and service business.
- Wide-ranging understanding of the communication industry.
- Extensive practice in restructuring of businesses and change management.
- Long-standing experience in project control-ling and reporting in international companies.
- Leadership experience and team building capability through recruiting, coaching and mentoring initiatives.
- Awareness in intercultural sensitive sphere through numerous cross-border transactions.
- Profound international experience from living (Thailand, Brazil, USA) and working abroad.
- PMI Lead at HAWE Hydraulik, a family-owned SME, integrating a subsidiary of Hoerbiger, involving 4 Sites in Germany and China, 300+ employees.
- IMO Lead: Carve-out of Nokia China business and re-integration into the existing JV Alcatel Shanghai Bell (17.000 employee, 28 legal entities).
- IMO Lead Comptel Oy: Public listed software company in Finland with app. 850 employees in 25 countries at a purchase price 350 m€.
- IMO Lead for several innovative start-ups and spin-offs in the high-tech arena as well as for market consolidation driven acquisitions.
- Carve-out Lead Redknee: Carve-out of Nokia‘s Business Systems comprising of customers in 42 countries and 1200 employees.
- Synergy assessment, target setting and measure implementation tracking (KPI dash boards).
- PMI Playbook development in the technology domain and roll-out of customize PMI SaaS –solutions.
- Integration design, planning (WBS) and imple–mentation throughout the project life cycle.