- Executive IT consultant and director with extensive experience in highly regulated integrations, separations, and creation of establishing new entities.
- Technical background with hands-on experience in infrastructure, networking, telecommunications, central and distributed compute and storage, and personal device management.
- Commercial business operations covering offshore manufacturing, import, B2B, B2C, and 3PL, establishing virtual teams, design, and implementation of online services
- Led and implemented several internal IT service uplift and project recovery programs utilizing existing resources
- Aligned technology, people and processes in private and public sectors to business strategies and goals with supporting evidence for compliance and regulatory obligations.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Business risk management (security, compliance, continuity, etc.)
- Critical assets and capability assessments
- IT service design, implementation, integration and segregation, parallel processing, and monitoring
- Supplier suitability analysis, engagement, contract negotiation, and management.
- IT governance, strategy and internal IT service improvement
- Business-aligned investments and operational models
- Digital service design and transition for online and in-person delivery
- Information management and security
- CISA and ITIL certified, with strong experience of applying sound governance and business-aligned services using best practices
- IT management of core infrastructure to the shared service provider at Dept. of Justice (Victoria) and continuation of dependent agencies including State Emergency Services, numerous commercial regulators and community service agencies
- Established the IT governance and operating model for the establishment of Court Services Victoria (independent statutory body corporate)
- Managed and implemented local network and systems requirements across Australia for the merger of Toll Holdings and Patrick Corporation
- Establishment of critical assets and services including incident problem and change management processes and governance in commercial and public sector agencies
- Improved actual and perceived value of internal IT services in several organizations resulting in additional investment and recognition of the IT group
- Worked with boards, regulators, and Ministers in advising of IT in general terms, compliance and strategies