- Karen’s mission is to enable every organization, regardless of size or scope, to achieve excellence in their HR Operations.
- Prior Global Head (SVP) of HR Operations at a leading fintech organization, leading the global HR transformation and several global acquisitive actions.
- Karen is an alumnus of Western Governors University. She holds a BS in Human Resource Management and Human Development; currently pursuing her MBA.
- Karen is a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and an LSS Blackbelt.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- 10+ Successful Global Transformation initiatives including implementation of Workday/Oracle for Multinational organizations.
- Led HR Operations for 4 Global $1B+ M & A transactions and several divestitures.
- Built successful consulting practice (now part of Accenture).
- Leadership for global HR BPO organization with AMS.
- In-house delivery of transformation programs to fortune 500 organizations.
- 15+ years leadership expertise to serve as a key influencer and disruptive change agent with innate talent for rebuilding and designing world class HR solutions.
- System Expertise: Workday, SAP, Salesforce, Servicenow, and multiple Oracle solutions.
- Reclaimed $800M in direct customer revenue retention over five years with an industry-leading CCRP that accommodates increased global customer screening and testing demands and features governance and controls.
- Designed and implemented client facing Project Management Office (PMO) which improved CSAT scores by 15% and retained two Enterprise clients worth $29M annually.
- Selected by fortune 500 CIO to lead 2 year $80M spend reduction work stream. Delivered $63M realized savings in year one.
- Provided leadership for current state HR operations teams and led HR transformation for 4th largest non-profit Healthcare organization in the US.
- Drove $18M global cost reduction via an HR vendor management redesign and migration from a regional transactional to a global centralized service delivery model.