- 12 years managing director experience with Sales and Marketing expertise, executing growth strategies and innovation and a robust track record in manufacturing and supply chain.
- 16 years with Mars and Sara Lee, branding, category management and pricing experience, sales development with multi-channel strategy, large accounts, distributors and retail.
- 7 years leading international packaging businesses (plastic, paper, corrugated and metal) servicing industrial and consumer clients with diverse technologies.
- Advisor, project leader and Board member for businesses in need of turnaround and performance transformation
- Experienced with private equity owned businesses
- Restructuring of sales and operations with global manufacturing and logistics footprint.
- Transfer of BtoC marketing competences to BtoB: branding, category management, pricing management
- Sales: multi-channel strategy, large account relationship development.
- Deployment of innovation and R&D strategies.
- Implementation of strategy shifts from commodity selling to higher value-add technology enabled solution selling.
- Change management: embedding transformation, complex project management, alignment of teams and corporate culture to strategy.
- M&As: due-diligence and acquisition process, merger integrations and synergy programs.
- Leadership, talent development and coaching.
- Management of sales and volume crisis situations in businesses.
Managing Director, business performance transformation and turnaround
- Restructured and transformed international industrial packaging business Linpac-Allibert.
- Acted as Interim-Managing Director to turnaround performance of Pregis Packaging a European industrial polyethylene business.
Growth and higher value sales creation
- Generated multi-million sales with Retail, selling new technology enabled Track & Trace solutions and Transit Packaging Asset Management services.
Change Management, post merger integration
- Directed the merger integration of corrugated board companies DS Smith, SCA and Otor Packaging in France/Spain.
- Led the acquisition of Allibert Packaging doubling the size of Linpac Materials Handling, divested low margin business activities and used the merger process to professionalize the business.