- Lieven is Associate partner at Global PMI Partners, the only international network focused exclusively on delivering merger integration, separation and transformation services
- Lieven has held several executive positions at leading consulting firms, including Accenture, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Ernst &Young and Infosys consulting
- Lieven holds a degree in Commercial Engineering at KUL (Catholic University Leuven)
- Lieven is based in Brussels, speaks fluent Dutch, English and French, understands and reads German.
- Throughout his career, Lieven has lived in several cities, including London, Amsterdam and Dubai
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Lieven has over 28 years of experience in the consulting.
- A strong ability to formulate, ‘sell’ and implement workable solutions for fundamental operational change aimed at reducing cost and risk, improving performance and enabling agility / flexibility / scalability
- Post-merger alignment and carve-out / company split of operations supporting functions (Finance, HR, Procurmenent, IT)
- Outsourcing, Insourcing, Off-shoring
- Shared Services (Setup , Transitions, Consolidation, Performance management, Business Continuity)
- Systems implementations (transactional + performance management – SAP, Oracle, other)
- Philips Global – BPO Finance– integration and rationalisation of operations across 3 business lines (3,000+ FTE) and realisation 30% cost reduction
- Philips Global – Carve-out Lighting as separate company.
- ING Belgium – restructuring HR department to setup redeployment for ING bank restructuring (incl 25% cost reduction HR)
- EDF Luminus – carve out separate business unit focused on SME
- Johnson & Johnson Pharma Global – carve-out / setup of NewCo to deliver a competing compound HepC
- BNP Paribas Global – acquisition of Fortis bank – integration of Finance function based on platform requirements BNP – insourcing of finance activities from Cap Gemini.
- KONE Global – Integration of Finance & Admin functions across all business globally on 5 Regional SSC platform