- 20+ years of practice in leading technology turnarounds, integrations, and operations
- Broad experience as Executive Board member of medium-sized organisations
- Comprehensive expertise in people, P/L and account management
- Senior leader in multiple strategic working groups to redesign, improve, and grow organisations and services.
- Strategic advisor for SMEs and financial boutiques.
- Degree (MSc) in Electrical Engineering, ETH Zurich
- Executive MBA University of Oxford, Saïd Business School
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Highly skilled at navigating large and complex organisations
- Proven track record in transforming strategic visions into operational changes and excellence
- Agile and dynamic problem solver with a sharp focus on long-lasting value creation
- People management and leadership (hiring, personal/profile development, lay off)
- SLA definition and delivery, QoS/KPI monitoring and fulfilment
- Sector agnostic with experience in technology, R&D, education, architecture/construction, professional sport.
- Fluently speaks English, Italian, German, and French
- DD and post-merger integrations in technology context (infrastructure, applications, operation, development, support)
- IT strategy definition and execution for large (public) organisations
- Identification and realisation of IT synergy gain and cost cutting programs
- Implementation of high-impact organization-wide digitalization and tech change programs
- Management of growth initiatives (sales/revenues and organisational readiness)
- Design and accomplishment of leadership and cultural change programs