- MSc Chemical Engineering
- 10 years at Ericsson; Sales – Mideast, Africa, Central and Eastern Europe. Sourcing and Logistics – build up organization in Eastern Europé. Both project management and line management experience.
- 5 years CPO at Nordkalk – Finnish mining company with 400 M€ NS. Responsible for 250 M€ purchase. 6 countries north Europe.
- 5 years management consulting at Advince. Focus on Purchasing connected with IT/IS challenges.
- Native Swedish and fluent English
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Responsible for a number of projects focusing on “digitalization” of processes and ways of working
- Sectors: Construction, Civil Work, Facility, Telecommunication, Professional services, Pharma, Mining, High Tech
- Project management of complex Change Management projects
- Transformation/Change Management/team building in corporate line management roles and as a management consultant
- Company management – As CPO building new Purchase and Logistic functions in different companies.
- Consultant: Development of purchasing function at a fast-growing veterinary pharmaceutical company. Negotiating with several pharmaceutical companies to gain better prices, Terms and Conditions.
- Consultant: IT DD for software company with complex IT development organization in several countries.
- Consultant: Development of purchasing department in 2.000 employee consultant company (Sweden). Processes, tools, role descriptions, category analyses, implementation.
- Consultant: Responsible for digitalization of “Purchase to Pay” at Balder, Nordics Nr#1 Real Estate company
- Consultant: Responsible Project Manager for choosing and changing ERP-system in European multi-country production company.
- Consultant: Choosing and implementing ERP system in high tech company with production in China.