- Mark is an experienced global business executive and M&A integration leader with process, culture, and change management expertise across multiple industries. He is a speaker and post-merger integration trainer.
- Prior to Global PMI Partners, Mark was Vice President, Global Strategic Initiatives for Integra Life Sciences,
Alliance integration leader for Versiti, Vice President Revenue Cycle for Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and
held many senior roles including General Manager Acquisitions at General Electric.
- Mark holds an MBA from the Kellogg Business School at Northwestern University and a B.Comm degree from Concordia University in Montreal. He is Six Sigma certified as well as a graduate of the Financial Management program at GE. Mark is also a Fellow of ACHE.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Mark has led executive steering committees and IMOs (Integration Management Offices) for acquisitions valued from $10 million to over $500 million. He has managed functional integration work streams including finance, HR, supply chain, customer service, compliance, field service and logistics. His M&A expertise includes target pipeline development, functional due diligence, asset divestitures and operational integrations. He has extensive experience working in Europe, Asia and Canada.
- Mark is very collaborative. He has a direct communication style and thrives working with teams to solve issues, identify challenges, and mitigate risks/surprises during integrations. His deep integration knowledge over the past 35 years has been gained leading over twenty M&A integrations with GE Capital, GE Healthcare, Integra Life Sciences, and VERSITI.
- Manufacturing- Gemalto/TPG Capital: Redesign of supply chain successfully led the IMO for Waters Corp’s acquisition of a Switzerland laboratory automation technology company.
- Medical Technology – led the integration of the customer service function for Integra Life Sciences acquisition of J&J’s neurosurgery business
- Financial Services – led the integration of Navistar by GE Capital.
- Healthcare – developed and implemented the Versiti alliance integration strategy for five mid western states independent transfusion medicine organizations.
- Field Service – led numerous due diligence teams and integrations of diagnostic imaging companies acquired by GE Healthcare.
- Corporate Executive – held several senior operational roles with global responsibilities at GE.
- Adjunct lecturer at University of Wisconsin.