- A results focused transformation leader with over 15 years’ experience of working capital optimisation, business transformation, cost measurement, and strategic cost reduction in many multi-national companies across the corporate and financial services sectors. A data driven adviser who has worked internationally with all levels of stakeholders and senior executives, delivering EBITDA and sustainable cash improvements.
- Experience of working across EMEA countries globally, with deep experience of delivering hands-on performance improvements through to implementation.
- BSc in Economics & Finance, Master in International Trade & Business, Certified Microsoft Data analysing and visualising, Prince2 practitioner.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- EBITDA improvement
- Cash & working capital improvement
- Project management
- Change management
- HR and Finance transformation
- Business process improvement
- Native French speaker, fluent in Spanish and English, Conversation level German
- Post deal value creation including leadership performance & objective management, cost reduction & avoidance to improve EBITDA, process governance, performance measurement and regulatory compliance.
- Led various cash & working capital improvement engagements across procure to pay, order to cash, and forecast to fulfil cycles.
- Led various finance business transformation and EBITDA improvement projects.
- Broad sector experience across Banking, Consumer goods, Automotive, Telecoms, Media, Real-estate, Aeronautics & defence.