- Executive with 15+ years of experience leading M&A integration initiatives & other strategic projects to success.
- Experience with initiating & executing highly visible initiatives based on mergers & acquisitions, product & service integrations, team integrations & other organizational changes.
- Known for creative thinking & execution while collaborating with executives & subject matter experts to find solutions to complex integration problems.
- Proficient in leading integration efforts working with C-Level executives to manufacturing line employees to achieve success.
- Focuses on the customer experience to ensure that any integration initiatives are executed to ensure seamless business practices.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Established an Integration Management Office (IMO) & created an enterprise wide integration methodology to streamline & simplify acquisition integrations across the organization.
- Advised & supported executives by leading efforts to integrate newly acquired companies utilizing integration frameworks, methodologies & experiences.
- Managed acquisition cross functional teams ensuring processes & procedures were utilized by the acquiring & acquired companies.
- Successfully integrated acquisitions ranging from companies with 20 employees in one location to companies with 500+ employees in 10+ global locations.
- Collaborated with operational teams to develop integration processes to increase productivity & integrate more effectively.
- Created & led the integration of a new operating model for an HR organization allowing for a successful transformation from a hierarchical structure to a cross functional, agile structure – S&P Global (2019).
- Created a global M&A Integration Playbook for an HR organization – Revlon (2018).
- Lead the integration of a Legal Sales Generation business acquired for new capabilities – Wiselaw (2016).
- Reverse merger for Legal Online services & Federal Trade Commission’s period management – Practical Law (2015).
- Created an integration plan for both current & projected product development projects for a newly combined organization comprising of 1100+ full time employees & contractors – Thomson Financial/Reuters (2010).
- Application Software (~80M$): Due Diligence of software firm in Romania
- Banking (70M$): Carve-out, transformation and outsource of IT service company Hypo Alpe Adria Bank in Adriatic countries and delivering services based on SLA
- Other industry experience in Automotive, Transportation, Telecom Multiple IT outsourcing projects