This article is also available in: Nederlands
- A high caliber programme delivery and transformation director with a proven track record for delivering high-quality results and working with senior executives across multiple industries.
- Established reputation as a trusted advisor, building a strong CXO and senior management network through the provision of pragmatic, independent and leading-edge services and business change advice.
- 20 plus years of complex programme delivery across multiple sectors. Having provided thought leadership and hands-on delivery across a variety of clients
- First-rate experience built through two decades of successful delivery at Accenture and Deloitte
- 1st Class Honours degree in Management Science from the UMIST, UK
- Based in the UK with extensive experience working abroad and leading global teams and projects across US, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Poland, Manila, and Australia.
- Noel is a native English speaker
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Programme director fully familiar with the concepts, processes, and practicalities associated with the management of change, who whilst able to delegate appropriately has retained a ‘hands on’ approach which assists in the creation of motivated teams.
- Proven track record in programme management/stakeholder management and team leadership activities.
- Deep experience of change management methods and approaches across areas of operating model design, business process re-engineering, stakeholder engagement, communications, and training.
- Skilled at programme planning, managing risk and formulating mitigating actions/contingency plans.
- Specialist focus on ERP Programme specification, selection and core systems transformation in complex environments
- 20+ years experience of working with leading ERP Software Vendors.
- Deep experience of programme management methods i.e. PRINCE 2, MSP, Deloitte EVD and Accenture ADM.
- Chartered Member, MBCS CITP (British Computer Society).
Integration and transformation engagements on which Noel has worked include:
- Whitbread – ERP, Shared Service, and Finance Change Programme: Programme manager with responsibility for the transition of existing Finance and IT business processes, systems and operations to a new cloud-based service operating model. Brought in to assist in the recovery of a previously failing in-flight programme, whilst designing and growing internal capability to accept the new solution.
- JD Williams – ERP, Supply Chain, and Finance Transformation: Transformation programme director with lead responsibility for the mobilization and delivery of a business critical, finance, retail, and supply chain business change and core systems transformation programme of multiple ERP systems.
- Disney Stores Ltd – EPOS, ERP and EFT Replacement Programme: Programme director for $47m global business change and core systems replacement programme of ERP, Finance, EPOS and EFT solutions across all of Disney Stores.
- Arsenal Football Club Plc – Retail/Finance Process and Systems Review: Engagement manager and subject matter expert for a strategic programme to transform legacy systems and dramatically improve business capability in the retail, finance and CRM functions.
- Betfred/Tote – Core Trading Systems Review, Selection, and Integration: Engagement manager and integration lead for post-merger integration of Betfred’s core financial and retail trading systems, business processes and workforce following the acquisition of The Tote.