Orlane held several General Management and Finance leadership positions in international groups such as General Electric and Avnet Technology Solutions. She has 18 years of executive experience in the areas of risk & financial services, FP&A, corporate finance, Working Capital, M&A, business start-up, portfolio development, activity turnaround, divestment, integration, operational excellence, change management and multi-cultural people management.
Integration Leadership, Integration Management Office, Integration planning and execution with a focus on :
- policies and procedures
- process improvement
- operational excellence
- risk mitigation strategies
- teams cultural on-boarding and technical training
- change management
- ROWC & synergies implementation.
Industry & Sector Experience
IT (Hardware, Software and Services), High Technologies, Financial Services, Design & Marketing; BtoB / direct and indirect sales
Orlane completed a Master in Management with a major in commercial & marketing Strategy at Skema Business School, in Lille.
At GE, she was Green Belt, BELS and CAP trained.
She speaks fluent English and French.
- Financial services
- Internet & E-commerce
- IT Services
- Media & marketing
- Private equity & venture capital
- Integration Due Diligence
- Integration Strategy & Design
- Synergies & Value Creation
- Integration Management Office
- Day 1 & 100 Day Planning
- Work Stream Management
- Culture, Change & Communication
- Organization Design & Leadership Selection
- Transition Service Agreements
- Retention, Change & Communication