- 25 years of operational experience leading multiple complex product and technical field services organizations.
- P&L leadership positions in Fortune 500 as well as middle market businesses.
- Held integration and operating roles in four businesses acquired by GE Energy
- Early career experience as nuclear trained Submarine Officer in the US Navy.
- Mechanical Engineering degree from University of Pennsylvania; Masters in Management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
M&A Skills & Expertise
- General Manager with significant P&L results leading global teams in Energy, Industrial, and Power Generation industries
- Expertise in the acquisition and integration of small, mid-sized and large companies.
- Global leader with experience building teams across multiple geographies.
- COO for a PE backed electrical construction and services business; completed the acquisition and integration of six businesses as part of a regional roll-up strategy
- Strong Quality and process mind-set: leader of GE Energy’s Lean and Six Sigma program
- Power Generation: Integration leader for GE Wind Energy; integration leader and COO for a engineering design business; integration planning for large European acquisition
- Industrial Services: Built project management and aftermarket services organizations in multiple newly acquired businesses
- Water Treatment: Merged six distinct water treatment businesses into a single global organization
- Private Equity: Implemented an inorganic growth strategy for a middle market electrical business.