- Rachel is a Human Resources professional with over a decade of experience working within the intricacies of people management.
- An expert at both strategic planning and thinking on her feet, she is on speed dial for hundreds of managers.
- Rachel recognises that along with people being an organisation’s biggest assets, they can also be an organisation’s biggest challenges and occasionally the source of nightmares for managers.
- With her well rounded and rare skill set, including the ability to provide relevant and down to earth, easy to understand practical advice, she is in high demand.
M&A Skills & Expertise
- Rachel is qualified and experienced in both Human Resource Management and Work Health and Safety. In addition, she is a licensed and highly experienced Civil Investigator (private).
- HR strategy and planning
- Employment law and Industrial relations advice and coaching
- People management support, strategy and planning
- Organisational HR health checks
- Work Health & Safety audits, risk management and compliance
- Internal HR investigations, accident and incident investigations and reporting
- Policy, procedure and programs
- Well rounded multi-sector experience including IT & Telephony, Legal, Insurance & Accounting, Education, Manufacturing, Transport, Logistics & Packaging, NFP & Healthcare, Sports & Leisure and many others.
- Executive and major business restructure/resetting programmes, including mergers and acquisitions.
- Working with senior management teams to support focus and development projects including growth, downsizing and streamlining.
- Difficult investigations (overt and covert) of executive management behaviour including end to end support and assistance and reporting.
- Working within Australian employment and OHS legislation guidelines.
- Partnered with a small start up business of <20 employees to establish best practice HR, providing ongoing support through significant period of growth to >500 employees